Do you use your body once in a while and want to prevent silly (or serious) injuries?
Are you walking around hunched over because you sit hunched over?
Do you want to find something that fits your already busy schedule?
Get access to techniques curated from over 15 years of experience with massage and bodywork and movement education that will fix your recurring aches and pains and give you relief that you can feel. Relief from:
• Headaches from leaning forward and staring at a screen all day
• Back pain from sitting too long staring at said screen
• The sedentary lifestyle that leaves you feeling achy all over, even though you haven’t done much of anything
Stretch Yourself Before You Wreck Yourself is going to help you level up your self-care game and give you the tools needed to treat those aches, pains, and much more.
• Want to not only treat the symptoms, but also the problems?
• Spend too much time sitting?
• Struggle to find material that is relevant to you?
• Get overwhelmed by the amount of information out there?
• Want to start taking better care of yourself but don’t know where to start ?
• Feel like you need to be a doctor to understand the content online?
• Think about doing a yoga class but can’t fit it into your schedule?
• Want to start taking better care of yourself but don’t know where to start?
DID YOU ANSWER YES?
Over 80% of people surveyed said that they want to start a regular movement practice, but had no idea where to start. They lacked the time and resources and felt overwhelmed with what to do.
You don't have to be long and lean to be considered a Yogi and you don't have to spend an hour each and every day on self care to be successful.
This program eliminates the distractions and the questions, and delivers proven results directly to you.
Say hello to Stretch Yourself Before You Wreck Yourself!
A short, simple solution to your movement (or lack thereof) problems.
No more watching endless videos for up to 10 minutes before you even get a stretch to do.
Your distractions are eliminated and we cut through the BS and immediately start moving.
All you need to do is: Press play, follow along, and you’re done!
Stretch Yourself Before You Wreck Yourself is a 4-week program consisting of 20 videos (one video per day, Monday-Friday for 4 weeks)
Each video is 3-5 minutes in length, with minimal equipment so you don’t need to worry about needing access to a whole gym or yoga studio. So kiss your excuses goodbye!
- Introduction FREE PREVIEW
- Product List
- Day 1 - Couch Stretch FREE PREVIEW
- Day 2 - Lat Stretch
- Day 3 - Pec Stretch
- Day 4 - Legs Up The Wall
- Day 5 - Shoulder Flossing
- Day 1 - Levator Scapula Stretch
- Day 2 - Seated Hip Stretch
- Day 3 - Neck Stretch
- Day 4 - Lower Body Stretch
- Day 5 - Standing Hip Flexor Stretch
- Day 1 - Lizard
- Day 2 - Neck Strengthen
- Day 3 - Foot Massage
- Day 4 - Wrist and Forearm Stretch
- Day 5 - Hand Stretch and Strengthen
- Day 1 - Trapezius Tension Tamer
- Day 2 - Plank
- Day 3 - Head Massage
- Day 4 - Jaw Massage
- Day 5 - Lateral Line Stretch
Unlike many self-care programs out there, this gets straight to the point with easy to understand and easy to implement movements.
By incorporating Stretch Yourself Before You Wreck Yourself into your daily routine, you will get a better understanding of how your body works, why your body hurts, and be given the knowledge and know how to fully embrace self-care and alleviate all those aches and pains.
Many of my students have had issues that were easily solved by making small changes to their movements and posture. This is what they have to say:
“I’m not as tight and my lower back doesn’t hurt as much. Even with flat feet my back is better. It’s all connected! You’re teaching sorcery, admit it” -Carrie N.
“I learned stretches and movements to help me work more effectively. I didn’t realize how tight and inflexible my muscles were. Now, I’m looking forward to using the new techniques to be a more efficient athlete” -Anonymous
“It’s been several days and my shoulder pain has remained at bay. I learned a lot and am able to apply the methods to my daily activities” -Nicole B.
Stretch Yourself Before You Wreck Yourself gets straight to the point with easy to understand and easy to implement movements. By incorporating it into your daily routine you will get a better understanding of how YOUR body works and be given the knowledge and know how to alleviate some of those aches and pains.
Bid your pain goodbye and start moving (and living) better in your body! Enroll today!